10.4.11

Snippets of Sunday


Aside from a nice little brunch a lot of my day has been spent on my green couch. Research paired with reality tv makes for an excellent Sunday afternoon.

1. Leather wrap bracelets make really cute hair ties.
2. I picked up that glass shade and now am using it as a pretty bell jar for my tillandsia.
3. I went and put a bird on it...does that make me art?
4. Friendship bracelet from my girlfriend who's moving away. Big bowl of tear soup.
5. Zippers make these leggings my favorite and my boyfriends snuggle enemy. I guess they're poky.

///

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the snippets idea!

And I'm also really excited to come across a blogger close by! I live across the river :o)

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

Hello Katey said...

thanks!