21.2.08

Neutral, Natural, Modern

Neutral, Natural, Modern...my style mantra. As long as 2 of the 3 are encompassed in something I am thinking about purcahsing for my home, then it's a go. This item however was a find, it encompasses all three!!! This Jewelry stand was $26 at Urban Outfitters and is painted white metal (there is also a bronze version). It is absolutely perfect for holding all of my baubles.

NOTE: RECYCLE YOUR JEWELRY!!!! Pass it on to loved ones. Many of my necklaces and bracelets are gifts from my mother's jewelry chest. The red beads (right), thick gold bangle (center), cobalt ceramic large beaded necklace(left) were purchased when she worked at a store in Eugene, OR in the 80's!!! The store, Folk Ways, is still around and is a wonderful place when shopping for wordly finds. The owners shop for all of the wonderful items on their journeys around the world.

No comments: