14.11.11

Styling with Schoolhouse Electric///PART ONE

Schoolhouse Electric launched our new line of home goods and furniture this past week. Have you seen? I couldn't be more excited to be a part of this company. I had the opportunity to assistant style our catalog photo shoot this past summer here in Portland at our factory and a house in SW.

Im so happy to finally unveil the images that I am so proud to have helped create.

This image is from our catalog insert that was shot by the uber talented Shawn Records - (my arm, haha, and) an inspiration board I created with the lifestyle team. 

I learned so much from the amazing stylist Lili Diallo with whom I had the awesome opportunity to work. 

"Every shot needs a little bit of kook..."  









The shot on the left was my absolute favorite to style. From the bike in the entry way to the arrow poised on the side of the vase.



More shots to come...

///



No comments: