22.6.10

THRIFT SCORE////Wall Art

/////
Here's lil white owl with some of my thrift store finds from the weekend. All for under $20. BOOM.
 
Here is the perfect American Flag, the kind of thing you can never actually look for, you just come up on. It is cotton with shaggy yellowed edges which means it probably outside of a building for 30 years.
/////
 
This is a 1966 fabric calendar that I love. The image is sweet and picturesque. 
/////
I've been on the hunt for portraits lately. This image of a young gypsy girl is the first painting in my portrait collection. 

And last but not least on the far right is my favorite piece that I found. A very old black and white of photograph of a native american woman and her teepee. She's carrying wood on her back and the ground is covered with snow. I ode to simpler, harder times. 

Any recommendations on how to hang all of these? I don't know where to start.
/////

No comments: