A while back I posted about this great tutorial for 3 messy buns. I've been doing this style a lot lately because it is sooo easy!
From Buns to Rachel Bilson style curls.
But the best benefit? Loose beautiful curls the next day. I have stick straight hair naturally and even my hair will keep the curl with this method. I even will just put them in at night (I have a tough head) and the curls just turn out more like beautiful loose waves the next morning.
To Achieve Beautiful Loose Curls:
1. Follow the twisted buns hair tutorial. Hair can be wet or dry.
2. Allows buns to be in for at least 8 hours (a full work day or a full nights sleep)
3. Take out bobby pins and allow buns to naturally fall.
4. Use your fingers to separate each curl (there are three).
5. I use a silicon gel on my roots to help with bed head flyaways and spray the curls with a light hair spray to set.
These loose curls that start at your jaw line look totally rad with balayage.