Brad just got an amazing opportunity to work on a BMX park that's being built up in Vancouver, BC. It's so awesome and I'm so happy for him...but shoot, I'm going to be a lonely girl without him for the next couple of weeks.
(This image is of the beloved Grotto here in Portland - B worked hard on this site all of last year)
I guess I should take the opportunity to do things I don't always do because I fill up a lot of my free time hanging out with him:
- Finish a book
- Create some art - maybe finish the painting I've been working on.
Hang out with my sister Girl time Hang out with some old work friends I never see any more and maybe even stop by the old restaurant job.
- Paint the wall in my bedroom
Ride the bike that's sitting in my basement
- Finish editing the photos from our California Trip and get some photos PRINTED - I never do this anymore
- Hang photos on newly painted wall
- Go dancing one night
- Finish Brad's birthday present I never got around to finishing - Since Sneaky Pete is in Canada he won't be lingering at the top of the stairs trying to catch a glimpse.
- Get a Martini & A Manicure at Beauty Bar
- Celebrate Bastille Day on N. Williams this weekend! NOT POSSIBLE - I ENDED UP WORKING :(
- Watch the sunset from the bluffs
- Go to the Rose Garden and check out the blooms
I'll miss you puzzle piece. Love, K