2.11.09

A Week's Worth of Love

Wallpaper perfection.

Amazing how a simple paper drawer liner and contrasting cutlery can make my day.

Double the watches, Double the pretty.

Pretty pretty nature inspired house tour.

I'd go to a gallery to view these amazing soccer cleats.

Win your UO wishlist!

There are little things in this world that make me believe in a higher power...whatever that higherpower may be. Liek the fact that this autistic artist can draw the entire new york skyline, to scale and from memory. Wow.
Sometimes a photographer just has it.

I've always loved Tetris...but a Tetris dress? I think it's love.

I love Claire Thomson's cattywompus bookcase.

In my opinion, the best kitty halloween costume I've seen in blog land and the much prettier runner up...or what about this digitized girl?

Rad headboards without the pesky wall knockin'.

Feathers so pretty.

I had fantasies of pillow rooms like this as a kid...

Pretty birdy Dwell bedding found on two blogs in two seperate homes within seconds (fieldguided and apartment therapy respectively)...it's so weird when that happens. Which do you like better...I think I'm drawn to the white walls...why do people hate white walls?

Perfectly lovely gloves for my chilly little hands.

For the next time you're on a date with Kurt Cobain or Sid Vicous.

Pretty Pretty underthings...Underwear? Underthere!

You don't have to look like Wilma Flinstone when you wear these chunky necklaces!

I love getting and receiving secret notes that have been left to find. I also like the idea of consolidating those notes in a very unexpected places.

Never thought a space heater could look so good.

What is it about this girl and this room that I love so much?

No comments: