4.11.09

Rustic Room Remake

I've loved this room ever since I did a post about this amazing stacked firewood bed a while back. Whoulda thunk, firewood, right? I decided to replace the stacks of wood with something more functional that still carries the same asthetic. Honestly, I don't see the original really being plausible in everyday life. So I decided to choose a log bed for this Room Remake! A log bed is something I never thought I would use in a room design...but I feel it really works in this application. I would still like to see the Flokati rug placed under the matress. Just peaking its cozy little corners out below the beautiful comforter. This room was originally styled by the beautiful people over at Anthropolgie and I have to say, they never cease to amaze.



William Antique Mirrors Rococco Mirror ($1675), Dresser is one-of-a-kind handmade and found via Apartment Therapy, Pottery Barn Rustic Wood Accent Tables ($199 - $249), Ikea EKBY LEKSVIK ($14.99), Ikea Doksta Table ($169), The Hunger Site Rwandan Handwoven Fruit Basket ($12), Ann Sacks Tile Angela Adams Concrete Tile ($23.09 ea.), Log Cabin Rustics Mountain Woods Aspen Log Bed Snowload II ($933.10), Rachel Whiteread Herringbone Floor (NFS), Flokati Natural Rug 8'x10' ($329), Jack and Till Moustache Pillow ($25),AnthopologieCirrus Sham ($68.00), Anthropologie Tuxedo Duvet ($268), Pillows Depost Three Singing Birds Throw Pillow ($42).

No comments: