22.8.09

I'm hungry!

It's 2 in the morning, I don't think I ate enough today. These foodies sites complete with recipes are not helping! Mmmmmmmmm

Tomato Salad with Basil-Champagne Vinaigrette

(via Hogwash)


Ketch has a whole garden full of green beans. Mmmm

Dirty Girl Green Bean Salad

(via 101 Cookbooks)


Pear and Blue Cheese Tart


(via the rad Desert Candy)

Hoecakes

(via Homesick Texan)

Chocolate-Covered Salted Peanut Caramel Cups

(via David Lebovitz)

Donuts

(via Cook & Eat)

Apricot Dumplings


(via Delicious Days)

2 comments:

Widge said...

sigh...........

Hi I just found your blog and saw all that yummy looking food :)

Hello Katey said...

I know! oh man, I don't usually blog about food but I was absolutely starving last night and with nothing in the house I just stared at photos of yummies till i fell asleep. Torture!