18.7.09

PDXbrunch its easy like Sunday morning...


Psss, I have to tell you something! One of my favorite things in the entire world (if you can't tell by the photo of me at the top of my blog) is to sip coffee. I especially love sipping coffee while downing a bloody mary and munching on some homefries. Brunch, is truly my favorite meal...period. If I had to choose one thing to spend my money on once a week, it would be having a lazy sunday brunch with my boyfriend, family or friends.

It really is the one thing on the weekend that I can excitedly wake up early for. But I also love the fact that if Saturday night was decidedly roudy, my boy and I can spoon a little longer and wake up at 12:30 knowing that we can still take an hour to make it down to the local cafe to enjoy some french toast.

So, in homage to the best meal on the planet, I have started a blog for the people living in the best city on the planet, Portland. We are lucky to have so many wonderful eateries in this fair city that offer this perfect meal. I am making it my past time to try new brunches and breakfast, and let you also know about my old-stand-by-favorites. So c'mon, check out PDXbrunch, my new and fabulous blog! Cause we all need a little inspiration to roll out of bed on Sunday morning.

No comments: