9.6.09

I heart: Bleubird

Just came across the best little vintage site with load and loads of style inspiration. Bleubird Vintage is full of style inspiration for days. Style inspiration that makes me want to never step foot into another mall and just spend my days along hawthorne blvd. (a great little street in ptown full of vintage shops) or sifting through the bins (goodwill's outlet stores where you literally buy what you want by the pound - scary thing is it's straight from donation to bin, so you never know what you'll find).






8 comments:

jasmine said...

oh my gosh! i'm almost possssitive that i had the black dress with the flowers on it (fourth photo down) when i was in fifth grade! i LOVED that dress! sheesh. too bad i don't have it anymore. isn't it funny how things come back in style?

i love bleubird vintage too. she always has great stuff.

Dallas Shaw said...

that floral jumper...

Dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Shawn said...

oh love, I can totally see you wearing ALL of these adorable outfits. Let's go to the bins soon and find amazing things on the cheap! I am in desperate need of some new clothes.

Keeley said...

Katey OMG!!!!! I am in love with Bluebird Vintage! I am definitely going to have to check out Hawthorne Blvd. I don't make it to P-town as often as I should.

Unknown said...

Vintage clothing is so much fun, and you never see anyone wearing the same outfit as you.

Melissa Blake said...

I love those dresses!

Cara said...

i love your blog. visit mine please at www.instantlyruby.blogspot.com. Maybe if you like you can post about it or link it, i would love that!!!!

ivy said...

DONT BE LAZY and miss out on this incredible FREE opportunity.
Start earning cash TODAY

HAVE A QUICK LOOK.
IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME.
I PROMISE YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTSD
http://www.freedom.ws/sfl23430