25.2.08

Planning Ahead...


So as I begin to look into a new living situation, my lease runs out in May, I am beginning to look into new furniture situations too. I already am positive about the table i am getting, The Docksta Dining Room Table from IKEA for $149. It is the
essential swedish modern piece, the perfect Tulip Table (with out the designer price tag).

The chairs though...that is where I am questioning myself. I do not want matchy matchy...not into that. So i am thinking either metal or wood. My favorite find so far is the French Metal Chair from Pottery Barn, but at $199 a piece they are a little out of my price range. I was really surprised to find something i like SO much at this store, but ofcourse, because of the price I am simply using them as insirpation and can't wait to find a more affordable used (i.e . GREENER) version. I DO LOVE THEM THOUGH. Tres Chic.

No comments: