19.3.11

SXSW Playlists

I have to let you guys know about my favorite music blog out there, Aurgasm. I'm a big fan of many of the bands that played at SXSW this year and dream of hearing the magic in person in Austin at somepoint (someday Katey, someday). 

  Jenny Lewis, Alexander Ebert of Ima Robot and Edward Sharpe and the magnetic Zeros, Sondre Lerche and Toro Y Moi performing in Austin for SXSW.

So Aurgasm is doing daily posts about SXSW's aural artists complete with a playlist to jam to along with each post. I've been listening to all of the music at work. Such a rad way to listen to music, it totally beats Pandora in terms of exposing me to new artists and keeping me up to date with my favorites.

///


1 comment:

ash-we are electricity said...

thanks Katey, I love this site!!
I am due for a good pilgrimage next year if you are...may as well be to Austin...