13.8.08

A day of photography in the Pearl...

I grew up with a photographer for a father. He taught me his trade as I tagged along with him at events. I shot pics of everything from cheerleaders flashing their spanky's to brides flashing their big ol' rocks. It was a lot of work and also a lot of fun. Working and absorbing from him definately gave me some lifelong skills. So it was great getting to pull some old tricks out of my knapsack when my friend Aaron Leopold needed his senior photos taken. A child of the burbs just itchin to get out, he has a pretty hardcore passion for pop culture and everything new or up and coming. He really wanted to shoot downtown, do something different than posing in the fall leaves, so of course, that's what we did. Starting at 3rd and Couch in Old Town, we moved from there up into the Pearl District and ended with some great shots in front of the Fremont Bridge. Here are just a few of the photographs I took from our day Downtown.





No comments: