1.4.08

3 MOVIES TO SEE and that should remain unseen

THE SAVAGES
with Laura Linney and Phillip Seymore Hoffman there is basically no way this movie could go wrong. There were little things that bugged me, but the fact that I was laughing and smiling through out most of a movie that is about dimensia and death really made me think. And anyone who has ever lost someone to old age that expects to cry though a movie like this (i.e. me as the movie was starting "I'm so gonna cry, i hate this movie already")...you won't. Well, you might shed a tear, but a good tear.



RUNNING WITH SCISSORS
for the sheer beauty and design quirkiness of this film.


ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
because of the way it makes my heart feel.


...oh, and DON'T SEE PARANOID PARK...DON'T
myspace found actors, plotless and intentionally pointless. The coolest part was seeing snippets of Portland being that is was shot here. 2 thumbs down.

No comments: