25.2.08

ROAD TRIP & G(reen) Book Tip O' The Day

It's 2:30 AM and i really need to go to bed, but I am so excited for tomorrow. YEAH beach trips! Colin (my love) and I are heading west towards Seaside and Cannon Beach. Yeah for rolling up my jeans, soaking my toes and hunting for seashells and antiques.

It's supposed to be 50 degrees and no rain...for me, a perfect beach day. I do need to fill my tires up for the trip though. I recently learned (Green Book) that my car will get way better gas mileage if the tires are kept well inflated and I, umm, drive slower. GOOD TO KNOW!!! But wait, aren't I just burning the same amount of gas? I'm driving the same distance whether I go faster or slower, so aren't I just burning the same amount of gas in less time? Who's got an answer!!!???

No comments: